Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Year Already?

Well, it seems this blog is a year old today. I just wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who stop by here. I do appreciate it.
Again, I am sorry for the lack of updates but life is busy. Feel free to leave some comments as it might jump-start me into digging through my vhs tapes in order to continue with the Tom and Jerry tribute. Maybe I can actually finish it by the next anniversary.
I'll get to work on that, but I couldn't let one year and 10,000 visitors go by without saying thanks. Peace!

2 comments:

James E. Daniels said...

Happy Anniversary to you!
I hope you continue educating people with your great classic animation knowledge!

Kurtis Findlay said...

I just discovered this site and I love it! I encourage you to write more. Your posts are interesting and educational.

Kurtis